2021 Yamaha XJ900P Specs
2021 Yamaha XJ900P Specs. It must be familiar to see a big white motorbike with a typical police livery. This motorbike is made by Yamaha with the model name XJ900P Diversion. The letter P in the XJ900P stands for Police, which means that this motorbike is specifically for the police. The Yamaha XJ900P was first produced in 1999 to 2005 with the touring class category.
The frame used by this motorbike is a double cradle frame type. This tough motorbike is equipped with a DOHC type 4 cylinder engine with a 892 cc engine with a fuel supply system using a carburetor.
The cooling system does not yet use a radiator, but is air cooled.
With a cubication of that size, this motorbike is capable of producing power of 89 hp at 8,250rpm and a maximum torque of 83 Nm at 7,000rpm. This large engine also makes this motorbike capable of running up to speeds of 202 km / hour. Read More!
- Engine Capacity (Displacement): 892 cc
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, inline 4 cylinders
- Bore x Stroke: 68.5 mm x 60.5 mm
- Valves per Cylinder: 2
- Valve Train: DOHC
- 5 speed gearbox, constant mesh, shaft final drive
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension Travel 140 mm
- Rear Suspension Travel 110 mm
- Front Brakes Diameter 2 x 320 mm
- Rear Brakes Diameter 245 mm
- Front Tire 120 / 70-17
- Rear Tire 150 / 70-17
- Seat Height 795 mm
- Wheelbase 1505 mm
- Curb Weight 280 kg (617 lb)
- Weight Distribution (front – rear) 46.8% – 53.2%
- Fuel Capacity 24 liters
- Max Power 89.00 HP (65.0 kW) at 8250 RPM
- Max Torque 83.00 Nm (61.03 ft * lbs) at 7500 RPM
- Top Speed 202 km / h (125mph)
- 0-100 km / h 4.3 seconds
- Fuel Consumption 0.64 liters / 100 km (156.3 km / l or 367.53 mpg)