2023 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 1000
2023 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 1000. The sportiest RMAX is here with a team-inspired racing style, adjustable sports suspension, and wheels and tires ready to take you on a variety of road conditions. The final Wolverine highlights the 2022 Yamaha. The off-road Yamaha has taken the covers of its mountain bikes and 2022 UTVs and what’s interesting is the new Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Sport 2022.
The Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 1000 redefines the off-road hobby by delivering unmatched comfort, capacity and confidence-inspiring performance. This year, the Wolverine line is expanded with the new Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 1000 sport range with additional user benefits, including levels of suspension adjustment for special handling and performance.
Before delving into the details of the new Wolverine Sport RMAX2, a little background on the Wolverine RMAX 1000. Each two- and four-seat model is powered by a 999cccc twin cylinder engine with an aggressive 8500rpm red stripe. So how does the new Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 1000 sport different from the Wolverine rmax range of the other two seats? He played in suspension. The RMAX2 1000 Sport is equipped with Fox 2.0 shocks according to Yamaha “designed to provide a quality damping feel at higher speeds, without sacrificing comfort at lower speeds.”
The new shocks offer a 24-click fit in high-speed compression and low-spring, dual springs and a loadable clutch. The result is sportier manipulation with increased high-speed resistance. Additionally, the Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Sport offers 13.8 inches of ground clearance, 14.2 inches of front tripping and 16.9 inches of rear suspension travel.
This machine has a square tire setup, meaning tires with the same waist front and rear tires as 30-inch terra gbc radial tires. This tire has an asymmetrical design to suit a wide range of soil types. Side A, stock prepared, features a greater ratio of blanks to horizontal legs – ideal for mid-soft areas. The B side has a smaller vacuum to state ratio for next level grip on corners and a larger contact patch designed for average hard surfaces.
Additional features of Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 2022
- The RMAX2 1000 Sport and XT-R models feature a color-matched 14-inch beaded aluminum tool.
- The RMAX 1000 XT-R is equipped with a factory installed SSV audio system.
- The RMAX4 1000 has the same audio system with additional additional speakers.
- R-Spec and Sport models pre-set for Yamaha Original Audio Accessories Audio Kit
- RMAX5 1000 R-spec comes with suntop
- The highly reliable Ultramaic CVT transmission is backed by an industry-exclusive 10-year Yamaha belt warranty.
- Yamaha on rough order system with 2WD, 4WD and filled with 4WD differential keys.
- YAMAHA exclusive speed management system (pre-wired on all RMAX 1000, standard RMAX2 1000 LE and all RMAX4 1000 models), which gently limits the vehicle’s top speed to 25 mph by simply turning the key released, which is ideal for working locations and conditions other special operations.
- Yamaha Adventure Pro is Dash-mounted and fully integrated into the XT-R and models, but can be locked and removed for maximum exploration and adventure sharing (pre-wired on R-SP and Sport models)
- Performance warns VRX 4500 pound factory winch install on the XT-R and later versions (preach and install points on R-SP and Sport models).
- Adjustable Fox QS3 3 shocks (R-spec and xt-R models) or Qi (models) are mounted on the large arc arm for high-quality reduction and maximum cleaning.
- Yamaha electric power director (EPS) is torque and speed sensitive, providing light steering effort, feedback and balanced character.
Capacity • Towing from 2,000 pounds via standard 2-inch clutch receiver.
- The 600-bed capacity with tailgate-style motor is easy to use.
- hydraulic piston assisted discharge bed for optimal use of utilities on two-seat models.
- The full size rear seat is simple to store on the RMAX4 1000 vehicles for the flexibility of expanding cargo or passenger capacity.
- 30-inch 30-inch pneumatic adjustment on tires 29-inch 29-inch 29-inch tires, all set on 14-inch wheels, flat pliers minimize and optimize capacity and off-road endurance capacity.
As for pricing, the Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 2022 1000 R-SPEC will retail for 20$699 MSRP in new gray/yellow armor, with the RMAX4 1000 R-SPEC MSRP starting at $22,699. The Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Sport is available in the new Yamaha Blue team for $22,599 PDSR. The XT-R Edition is available in Tactical Black / New Carnivore Carnivore Type Maxxis, Heavy Duty Warn Winch, Fox QS3 Shock and Painting Packages and Style Graphics starting at 23 899 PDRP.
Product Specification Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Sport
type of motor 999cc Refrenu with liquid cooling, 4 stroke, DOHC, 4 valve
BORE X Race 93.0mm × 73.5mm
Compression ratio 11.2:1
delivery of Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI); Double 48mm Body
Ultramic transmission from V-belt with wheel motorized braking; L, h, n, r
differential lock of 3-way end reader for commands; 2WD, 4WD, Full Diff-Lock 4WD
Suspension / Front Independent Double Wishbone on with anti-scan bar, FOX® 2.0 iron shock with preload compression adjustment, high / low speed; 14.2 On the way
Wishbone independent/double independent suspension, Fox® 2.0 conductive shockings with compression adjustment pre-load, high/low speed; 16.9-traveling
Dual disc brakes/hydraulic
Hydraulic Dual On Dual Brake
Tires 30 x 10H00R 14 GBC
Tires 30 x 10.00r 14 GBC
X w x h 119.3 x 66.1 x 77.8 di
Position 64 width (width measured laterally between the outer wheel edges on each side of the vehicle)
Wheelbase 86.7 In
Turn radius 236
Maximum cleaning floor 13.8 in
Fuel Capacity 9.2 gal
wet weight from 1839 lb
600 lb bed capacity
Towing capacity 2,000 lb
Engine type: 999cc liquid cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve
Hole x Step : 93.0mm×73.5mm
Compression ratio: 11.2:1
Fuel Delivery: Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI); 48mm dual throttle bodies
Transmission: Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; L, H, N, R
Final Drive : On-Command 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, 4WD full diff lock
Capacity and power 999cc Parallel Twin Engine.
The 2023 Wolverine RMAX2 1000 R-Spec delivers class-leading power and smooth performance thanks to its highly powerful 999cc DOHC parallel-twin eight-valve engine, demonstrating Yamaha’s legendary reliability.
Impressive Figure with Next Generation Style
The Wolverine RMAX2 1000 R-Spec packs next-level capabilities in jaw-dropping style, judging by its aggressive front end, tough tires and purposeful stance.
Recessed LED headlights with marker lights give the new generation a distinctive look on the trail, with LED taillights, brake lights and reverse lights providing added visibility from behind. With an eye-catching color.