2023 Yamaha XT250 Possible Redesign
Yamaha XT250 is a motorcycle manufactured by the Yamaha Motor Company. The latest release of the Yamaha XT250 was introduced by adopting the injection with the latest as fresh as being more stable and economical, but its strength is still fierce. This feature makes the application Smoother XT250 Acceleration Condition. Despite being an off-road motorcycle, the Yamaha Sérélette is also comfortable on the road.
Starting with the Yamaha TW200 which uses a single-cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke overhead cam engine that produces 16 horsepower and weighs 277 pounds. and also this brand is also known for having distinctive features on the sidewalls and thick front and rear tires and also known as a model with its full characteristics.
In the last year the model has been completely updated and fans want enough Young Machine to say they “envy North America”. The Radical Gray color represents a fresh start for this model in the same way it was done for last year’s model, and it’s also a new color in the family with Beige being the highlight when it was new. and maybe next year the Yamaha TW200 will also have big changes in 2023
This view is limited to the cooler iron edition of the default template. This engine is capable of producing 18 HP at 7,500 rev/min and 19 Nm of torque at 6,500 rev/min. 130 kg motorcycle transmission system uses five manual acceleration. The fuel tank capacity can accommodate 9.6 liters.
Yamaha XT250 is one of the legendary track motorcycles belonging to the manufacturer with the Garuttala. The first generation of this bike born in the 80s immediately exploded dramatically when installed by Rambo in the aftermath of the first blood. The latest release of Yamaha XT250 is equipped with an electric starter so that it becomes easier to operate. In addition to this perçoite now 26.8 cm. With specs like these, the XT250 is more fun to play on the roads. YAMAHA outback justifies only 2500 units of the 30 Yamaha Serow edition. In Japan, this bike is priced at $ 7,849.00.
The highly reliable XT250 is a great easy sport bike to drive. The agile is light and, with the low seat height, the fuel injected XT250 offers versatility. The presence of the Yamaha XT250 returns to the presence of the Explorer TW200 Dirtbike Pasir Mini Beach. Inside the engine cylinder is a 249cc single cylinder, SOHC, fuel injection and AC induction system. the engine produces 16.2 hp @ 7000 rev/min and 17.5 nm of torque @ 6500 rev/min.
This machine is placed on a trail designed frame. Dual Sport Mini is equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission. The dual sport with a quarter liter capacity seems to be allowed for anyone wanting adventurous driving. Even though it is a Dirtbike, the seat height is quite low, 810 mm. Even if the ground clearance is about 280 mm.
Like other adventurous machines, the Yamaha XT250 has a long-travel suspension. 21 inch tires at the front and 18 inches to the rear. A tank with a capacity of about 10 liters, enough to travel up to 300 km. Although the braking system has discs on the wheels, each measures 245 mm up front and 203 mm. Yamaha XT250 is only available in beige sand color.
Read Also : 2023 New Yamaha YXZ1000R Pure Sport !
- CC 249, air cooled, fuel injection, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-No single power product easy to use for everyday commuting or exploring back country.
- Electricity starts.
- Simple cam air shaft (SOHC), 2 cylinder head valve.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner.
- direct composite ceramic cylinders using the bore “of the coating.”
- Light, short skirt, faux aluminum pistons.
engine cooly-air, SOHC, 2-valve, single
Body and lines 74 x 58 mm
Compression ratio 9.5:1
maximum torque 2.0kg-m (14.5 ft-lb) @ 6500 rev/min
Fuel Delivery Mikuni 33mm fuel injection throttle body
Estimated fuel consumption kpl ± 32.2 / 91 mpg (Imp.)
Wet Lubrication Reservoir
Ignition / TCI start / Electric Start
constant mesh transmission, 5 speed
Ultimate Driving Range
Suspension (front) 35 mm range / 225 mm (8.9″) wheel travel
Suspension (rear) Monocross adjustable link / 180 mm (7.1″) wheel travel
Brakes (front) 245 mm Disc, Twin Piston Caliper
Brakes (rear) 203 mm Disc, Single piston caliper
Tires (front) 2.75 x 21
Tires (rear) 120/80-18
Length 2150 mm (84.6″)
Width 805 mm (31.7″)
Height 1,160 mm (45.7″)
Wheelbase 1360 mm (53.5″)
Ground Distance 285 mm (11.2″)
seat height 830 mm (32.7″)
fuel capacity 9.6 liters (2.1 Imp. Gallon)
Features And Advantages
- 249 cc, air cooled, fuel injection, SOHC, 2 valve, 4 stroke power unique product easy to use for daily commuting or exploring the country in the back.
- Electricity starts. Get started fast, easy, not embarrassing.
- Simple air camshaft (SOHC), 2 valve cylinder heads.
Precise reception and gutters to fill and discharge the combustion chamber excellent
Basic Design for Easy and Cheaper Maintenance
Using the classic classic rocker type push adjuster
- Light, short skirts, fake aluminum pistons.
- Light design means faster throttling response
- Reduces mechanical vibration for excellent durability
- Easy access oil filter and elimination cap for quick oil changes.
- 33 mm mikuni accelerator fuel injection system.
- The system uses an accelerator position sensor (GST)
- 10 injector holes for optimal fuel atomization
- The benefits of fuel injection include no housing, stable heating during heating, excellent fuel economy and reduced emissions.
- Seat low height 810 mm (31.9 “)
- Create a low center of gravity for additional maneuvers
- Inspires confidence by allowing most riders to put both feet on the floor
- 285 mm (11.2″) dirt clearance improves off-road use.
- Front 245 mm disc brakes with Nissin Twin-Piston Calipers offer multiple stops.
- Rear 203mm disc brakes pressed by Nissin One Piston Caliper
- Rugged plastic protection rear caliber