2023 Yamaha Vmax Is More Stylish And More Sporty
2023 Yamaha Vmax is a motorcycle manufacturer that always gives birth to the latest innovations in each of its products. And this time armed with the technologies that are currently developing and Yamaha is back in the world of industry, especially in the world’s auto industry with the newest ammunition, namely Yamaha VMAX.
Actually this Yamaha Vmax motorbike has been around for a long time and for the first generation this Yamaha Vmax motorbike was born in 1985 and has been named Vmax in 2008. But with the development of existing technologies, Yamaha has launched the latest generation of Yamaha Vmax which has the name Yamaha Vmax 2014. Yamaha Vmax motorbike itself has actually been known to many people for a long time after being used in one of the most popular box office films, namely Ghost Rider II.
Not only does it have a handsome and muscular motorbike design, but this Vmax also has a very thick motorbike appearance with the classic and cool aura of moge-moge from Latin America. In addition, this Yamaha Vmax motorbike has also been equipped with sophisticated and modern technologies that will provide a more perfect and more optimal motor performance. Not only is the technology sector famous for being sophisticated, but in the sector of the legs of the Yamaha Vmax motorbike, this is also fairly tough and reliable. Regarding information, there has been no leak of what the upcoming 2023 Yamaha VMAX will look like. but consumers still hope that the latest release of this dashing motorbike can display its model with a new style.
want to know more clearly about Yamaha Vmax, let’s look at the following reviews regarding Yamaha Vmax Specifications. Read More!
Specifications 2023 Yamaha Vmax
- Engine type: 4 cylinder, 4 stroke, DOHC, 4 valve, Liquid Cooled
- Displacement: 1,679 cc
- Diameter x Stroke: 90.0 mm X 66.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.3: 1
- Maximum power: 147.2 kw / 9,000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 166.8 Nm / 6,500 rpm
- Strarter system: Electric Starter
- Lubrication system: Wet
- Combustion System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission system: Constant Mesh, 5-Speed
- Total length: 2,395 mm
- Total width: 820 mm
- total height: 1,190 mm
- Wet weight: 310 kg
- Wheelbase distance: 1,700 mm
- Lowest distance to the ground: 140 mm
- Seat height: 775 mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 15 liters
- Frame Type: Aluminum, Diamond Shaped
- Front suspension: Telescopic Fork, measuring 52 mm
- Front travel size: 120 mm
- Rear Suspension: Link suspension
- Front tires: 120/70 – R18 M / C 59V
- Rear tires: 200/50 – R18 M / C 76V
- Front brake: Hydraulic dual disc, 320 mm
- Rear brake: Hydraulic single disc, 298 mm