Review Specifications Yamaha Srx600 2023
Yamaha Srx600 Model
Yamahausaprice, Review Specifications Yamaha Srx600 2023. Perhaps a hot topic of discussion Yamaha SRX is a motorcycle produced from 1985 to 1997 by the Yamaha Motor Company. Had circulated humor that the Yamaha Srx600 again attracted many customers in Europe. But what Yamaha Company will repeat its success on the upcoming Yamaha Srx600 2023.
A little peek into the history of the Yamaha Srx600 In an effort to repeat the success of the Yamaha Srx600 in 1985, the Yamaha Srx600 put a more modern engine that was derived from the XT600 into a road bike that was light and sporty at that time. While still an air-cooled, single-cylinder overhead camshaft like its predecessor, the new Yamaha Srx600 engine featured a four-valve cylinder head, two-stage carburetor, balance shaft, and various improvements. Although at that time the Yamaha Srx600 was not equipped with injection combustion, its performance was not in doubt.
Unlike its cheaper predecessors, the Yamaha Srx600 does not compete well in the international market. Its lighter and unique handling is no match for the heavier and faster ones multi-cylinder bikes available for the same price. However, Yamaha claimed to sell 19,000 units of the Yamaha Srx600. In the United States at the time, the Yamaha SRX600 was officially sold in 1986; and In Germany, sales continued until 1990; In Japan, this model was produced until 1997. But is it possible that this tuning fork company will reproduce the Yamaha Srx600 with the latest series next year. This is a big question in European countries in general.
Yamaha Srx600 Japanese Model
In Japan, the Yamaha Srx600 was sold with a reduced engine capacity of 400 cc for big tax reasons. In addition, these models have an oil cooler. From 1988, sales of the Yamaha Srx600 model included 17-inch front wheels and one 320 mm disc brake. There was also an SRX250 on the Japanese market in its heyday, although this was a bit different from the fairing and electric start lights in general.
When marketing penetrated the international market, the Yamaha Srx600 was no longer produced, in Japan there was a new 3VN production line; they received an engine derived from the newer XT600E, equipped with an electric starter. Also, the classic twin-shock configuration on the Yamaha Srx600 is dropped for the mono shock design. This bike was produced until 1997, when production stopped altogether. The Yamaha Srx600 has outlived its predecessors – the SR400 is still available in 2015.
History of Yamaha Srx600
The 80s Yamaha Srx600 went together like Ice Age and cold, and the motorcycle world was not immune. A case in point is the indifference of mainstream American motorcycles to the 1986 Yamaha SRX600. While factory customs are poured from showrooms like Falco albums from where they were recorded, even mud like Rock Me Amadeus could be No. 1 in the eighties – domestic buyers ignored the Yamaha Srx600 as tough and bold as the 55mph speed limit mark. Yamaha claimed to have sold 19,000 single-cylinder SRX units at the time. .
Nearly 20 years after entering the domestic market, the Yamaha Srx600 has long been a cultural follower in the United States. Vernon L. Curren, owner of a Yamaha Srx600 from Ohio, is among those who wonder why Americans didn’t embrace bicycles during the eighties.
The Yamaha Srx600 stood out among the street bikes of its time, with its sleek tank, minimalist instrument panel. Schreck put 75,000 miles on his Yamaha Srx600 before donating it to the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum in Birmingham,
In 1995, Sport Rider declared the Yamaha Srx600 as one of the best motorcycles of the last decade. “By almost any definition, the Yamaha Srx600 is a fantastic all-around motorcycle in the European market. Read More yamahausaprice !
YAMAHA SRX600 SPECIFICATIONS
- Engine: Four stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, 4 valve
- Capacity : 608 cc / 37.1 cu-in
- Hole & Step : 96 84 mm
- Cooling System: Air cooled
- Compression Ratio : 8.5:1
- Induction : Teikei 2KY27PV carburetor 27mm
- Ignition : CDI
- Start : Kick
- Max Power : 45 hp / 34 kW @ 6500 rpm
- Max Rear Tire Power : 37.9 hp / 28.2 kW @ 6300 rpm
- Maximum Torque : 4.9 kgf-m / 34 lb-ft / 46 Nm @ 5500 rpm
- Transmission : 5 Speed
- Last Journey : Chain
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork 36mm
- Front Wheel Drive : 134 mm / 5.2 in
- Rear Suspension: Dual Kayaba shocks 5-way adjustable for preload
- Front Brakes: Disc 2x 267mm
- Rear Brakes: Single disc 240mm
- Wheels: 3-spoke cast aluminum section
- Front Tire : 110/70-17
- Rear Tire : 150/60-17
- Dimensions : Length 2049 mm / width 80.6 740 mm / 29.1 inches Height 1140 mm / 44.8 inches
- Wheelbase : 1380 mm / 54.3 in
- Seat Height : 770 mm / 20.3 inches
- Ground Clearance : 150 mm / 5.9 in
- Dry Weight : 155 kg / 341.7 lbs
- Wet Weight : 172 kg / 379.2 lbs
- Fuel Capacity: 15 Liters / 3.9 gal
- Average Consumption : 20.2 km/lit
- Braking 60 – 0 / 100 – 0: 14.2 m / 41.2 m
- Standing 1/4 Mile : 14.1 sec / 145.0 km/h
- Top Speed : 171.9 km/hour