Yamaha Yz450f 2021 Specs
Yamaha Yz450f 2021 Specs. Yamaha has officially introduced its newest ammunition assigned to explore the extreme off-road track. The All-New Yamaha YZ450F is a new trail bike figure that launched last June.
Now still a hot topic of discussion for the world’s automotive public, the YZ450F has emerged as the strongest candidate against the dominance of the Kawasaki-Honda-KTM manufacturer. Because the YZ450F’s performance is claimed to be more powerful and agile on off-road tracks.
There have been many changes that have been made by Yamaha to improve its performance. Several changes and improvements were made, among others, a new cylinder head along with the camshaft, new pistons, intake and exhaust valves.
Besides that, the advantage on the light side of the YZ450F is the impact of using the latest bodywork, airbox and chassis. So that the handling performance is more perfect. Read More!
The following is the YZ450F specification data that we managed to collect:
- Engine : DOHC 4-stroke; 4 titanium valves
- Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Engine Displacement: 449cc
- Bore dan Stroke: 97.0 mm x 60.8 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5: 1
- Cooling: Liquid-Cooled
- Fuel System: Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), Keihin 44 mm
- Ignition: TCI
- Wheel Base: 58.7 in.
- Seat Height: 39.4 in.
- Front Suspension: KYB Speed Sensitive System, fully adjustable rear fork, 12.2 inch travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB Fully adjustable single shock 12.4-in travel
- Front Brake: Hydraulic single disc brake 250 mm
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic single disc brake 245 mm
- Front Tire: 80 / 100-21 Dunlop Geomax MX51
- Rear Tire: 120 / 80-19 Dunlop Geomax MX51
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal
- Dry Weight: 245 lbs Wet